Fall Colours From Nature | Mood Board | Fashion Inspiration

I felt inspired one chilly, crisp morning to take my Olympus camera out to the local park. I love when the season's change particular into autumn/fall because the colours are so beautiful this time of year. From over 100 photos taken, I have created a small photo collage.


Inspired by the colours and textured I have looked through my wardrobe to find pieces that matched this colour palette to create am autumn 2016 fashion mood board for inspiration:




  1. Floral print trousers - Topshop
  2. Camel cardigan - Matalan
  3. Olive green ribbed top - Thrift
  4. Authentic vintage 70s floral dress - eBay & thick knit jumper - EWM
  5. Berry corduroy blazer - Barcelona, Spain
Perhaps in future, I could shoot a lookbook at the location I took the nature shots with my fashion pieces?

Thanks Bekki.

Latest Posts:

CRPS Awareness Month 2016

Sixties Girl Power Playlist

My First Luxury Handbag - Balenciaga



Comments

Popular Posts