Winter Sales Shopping | What I Bought


Of course, I had to visit the Winter Sales. The Harrods sale was a must and it didn't disappoint! Mist items I snapped up were a least 50% off, many being luxury brands too!

  1. Tod's City Gommino taupe nubuck loafers (50% off only £169) from Harrods
Exactly the same pair on sale at Net-a-Porter for £177

New fan of these super comfy and well-made Italian loafers, also bought a pair in light pink for the spring/summer season for the same price!

  2. Salvatore Ferragamo green 'B' Vara Letter Key Holder (50% off only £64.95) from Harrods SOLD OUT 

I also bought a pink 'E' for my mum on sale!

  3. Navy Star Pattern Narrow Silk Tie (50% off only £45) SOLD OUT from Paul Smith (black version in sale still in stock!)

Bought for my dad, who loves Paul Smith  4. Salvatore Ferragamo green Leather Varini Wrap Bracelet (50% off only £54.95) from Harrods SOLD OUT similar

 5. Brown Leather Saffiano Key Case with navy interior (30% off only £67) from Paul Smith Now 50% off at £48!

A great, cheaper alternative to a high-end key older, bought for car keys.

  6. UGG Quilted Leather Smart Glove (50% off only £50) SOLD OUT (plain leather UGG smart gloves with the fur trim on sale at Sole Trader for £59)

7. Swiss-made Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Ladies Watch with brown strap (T0552171603302) (67% off only £115) from Ernest Jones SOLD OUT. Beaverbrooks have white strap version on sale 25% off £250

The best bargain yet, Tissot are my brand of choice for quality Swiss-made watches with sapphire crystal glass at an affordable price point. The second one I now own!

So that's a round-up of what I've bought in the 2016/17 Winter sales! What bargains have you found? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks, Bekki x.

Latest Posts:

Real to Reel: A Century of War Movies Exhibition review

Fall Colours Fashion Inspiration

Sixties Girl Power Playlist

My First Luxury Handbag - Balenciaga


Comments

Popular Posts