Chanel Cruise 2017 Unboxing | Luxury Style

I've officially taken the plunge and purchased my first, ever Chanel piece! The piece as the title suggests is from the Chanel Cuba Cruise Collection 2017 which looked a fun collection, my kind of style! I bought it from my favourite luxury department, Harrods, of course. I knew I wanted to purchase a brooch, something Chanel are known for, and I do collect interesting and/or vintage brooches and have done so for the past 10 years (I may post about my collection at a later date, stay tuned!)
After a lot of deliberating I set upon purchasing this beauty below (which I have since believe has now sold out! Eeek...):
A classic 'CC' brooch with silver-coloured base filled with khaki enamel and intricate cactus with camellia flowers and faux pearl (both classic Chanel trademarks)!detailing, screwed onto the second 'C'. To me this brooch looked effortlessly chic with a cool vibe with the cactus, suiting my style and could be worn casually if necessary. I thought it would look just perfect on a denim jacket for the Spring/Summer!

Latest Posts:

Louis Vuitton Clemence Unboxing

Comments

Popular Posts